Without any technical expertise, Data Contributors can immediately access the LendLedger network through LendLedger's L-Cloud software. Borrowers, Lenders, and Data Contributors each have access, with a user experience customized to their specific needs and role in the network.
L-Cloud and LendLedger's Process APIs have been used to process over $20 million in loans since early 2017, under white-label arrangements with Lenders in India.
L-Cloud lets a Data Contributor monetize data and track participation in the LendLedger network. It’s comprised of three main components: data marketplace, data analytics, and technical/integration portal.
With L-Cloud, Data Contributors can:
- view activity in the data marketplace among Data Contributors and Lenders
- offers datasets to Lenders and respond to requests for data from Lenders
- monitor results of lending to individual Borrowers or cohorts
- get step-by-step help integrating with LendLedger process and transaction APIs
- display all loan offers made on behalf of Lenders and acceptances
- view dashboards plus integrations with third-party analytics and reporting
- manage accounting for income from fees charged to Borrowers and/or Lenders
Sample L-Cloud dashboard (indicative data)
Contact LendLedger for more information and a demo
L-Cloud features integrations to the following third-party applications and resources: